Free UK shipping for Generator orders
Shipping charges for parts will be based on size and weight.
Our courier partners are DPD, TNT, UKMail and others.
Larger generator orders will be delivered curbside by larger vehicles and provision will have to be made for unloading and moving by the customer by prior arrangement.
Our warehouse process web orders from Monday to Friday, orders are not shipped on Saturdays or Sundays. Orders before 12 noon are normally dispatched the same day.
Please note free shipping only applies to UK orders.
UK, Highlands & Islands
We are not permitted by the brand owner to sell some brands of Generator outside the UK. If the customer arranges their own collection they can but warranties only apply within the countries we are permitted to sell to.
Republic of Ireland
Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland.
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxemburg, Netherlands
Czech Republic, Croatia, Finland, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Greece, Latvia, Lithuania
The above prices do not include import duties or local taxes, the recipient is solely responsible for these. Unfortunately, we cannot ship to Russia, Iran, and Syria at this time.
Our Delivery Terms and Conditions
1. Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
2. We are not responsible for delays outside of our control. If our supply of your goods is delayed by an event outside of our control then we will contact you as soon as practically possible. We will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
3. If you are not at home when your goods are delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we may follow the instructions you have given us of where to leave the goods in the circumstances. If we leave the goods on your doorstep or with a neighbour, and they are stolen or damaged, we do not accept any liability and may offer you a refund or other compensation at our complete discretion.
4. If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the goods from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from us we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
5. When you become responsible for and own the goods. The goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the goods to the address you gave us or you collect them from us. You own goods once we have received payment in full.
6. Reasons we may delay the supply of goods to you. We may have to delay the supply of goods to deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes, update the goods or packaging to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and/or make changes to the goods as requested by you or notified by us to you.