Pramac S8000 – 400v +CONN+AVR+RCD 3-Phase Portable Generator
The Complete Petrol Generator.
- The Pramac S8000-400v / 230v electric start is a robust generator with all the features of a premium quality product with a powerful, economic engine, a strong modern design and a long-run easy filling fuel tank. Perfect for intensive use, it is equipped with a control panel which allows integration for many accessories and options for better comfort and optimal command. Ready to move where power is needed, being configured with a strong compact frame and integrated wheel-kit allows easy ergonomic transport.
- This Honda powered generator comes with both 230v and 400v power output sockets and electric start for convenience and site work.
- Frequency Hz: 50
- Voltage V:400
- Power factor cos Ï•: 0.8
- Phase and connection: 3PH + 1PH
- Power Rating Standby power LTP kVA: 8.3
- Standby power LTP kW: 6.6
- Continuous power COP kVA: 7.0
- Continuous power COP kW: 5.6
- Single Phase Power Rating
- Single phase standby power LTP kVA: 4.0
- Single phase continuous power COP kVA: 3.7
Why buy from an authorised dealer?
Purchasing through an Authorised Dealer is the only way to ensure that:-
- You are buying a brand-new, Genuine Pramac Generator.
- Your generator will be covered by Pramac’s UK warranty.
- Any servicing or repair work will be conducted by experienced personnel.
*Pramac specs may change without prior notice*
Engine: Honda GX390
Operating Speed-Nominal rpm: 3000
Speed governor: Mechanical
Oil capacity L: 1.1
Starting system: Electric
IP protection: 23
Frequency Hz: 50
Voltage regulation system: AVR
Length mm: 840, Width mm: 615, Height mm: 753
Dry weight Kg: 109
Fuel tank capacity L: 27
Autonomy Fuel consumption @ 75% PRP l/h: 2.14
Fuel consumption @ 100% PRP l/h: 2.87
Running time @ 75% PRP h: 12.62 @ 100% PRP h: 9.41
Guaranteed noise level (LWA) dB(A): 97
Noise pressure level @ 7 mt dB(A): 69
• Tubular steel bearing and protective frame (roll bar)
• Lateral protective sheet steel covers (removable and with appropriate
openings for an easier ordinary maintenance).
• Increased tank capacity (standard autonomy much higher than average)
• Fuel level indicator (analog)
• Bayonet Fuel Filler Cap
• Pre-filter fuelling cup-shape
• Fuel tap (located on the frontal control panel)
• In-line fuel filter
• Anti vibration properly sized mounts
• Starter battery incorporated in the structure
• Exhaust Residential muffler with spark arrestor protection
• Low oil level protection (oil guard)
Start selector switch with key: OFF – ON – START
CONNector for AMF/RSS (Accessory available)
Voltmeter – Hours-counter – Frequency meter – Fuel gauge
Thermal Circuit Breaker
Differential Protection (DPP)
Cover Power Switch
Battery Charger 12V DC
1 x SHUKO 230V 16A IP54 : 1 x 2P+T CEE 230V 16A IP44
1 x 3P+T CEE 400V 16A IP44
*Specifications may change without prior notice*