Engine Equipment Standards – The ratings represent the engine performance capabilities to conditions specified in ISO 8528/1, ISO 3046/1:1986, BS 5514/1
• Direct injection system
• Fuel filter paper element
• Fuel pump Bosch in-Line
Lube oil system
• Forced feed system
• Trochoid pump
• Paper element lube oil filter
• Mounted air filter
• Thermostatically-controlled system with gear-driven circulation pump and belt-driven
• Mounted radiator and piping
BASE FRAME MADE OF WELDED STEEL PROFILE, COMPLETE WITH:
• Anti-vibration mountings properly sized
• Welded support legs
PLASTIC FUEL TANK WITH THE FOLLOWING COMPONENT:
• Filler neck
• Air breather (ventilation pipe)
• Minimum fuel level sensor
OIL DRAININ PIPE WITH CAP:
• Oil draining facilities
ENGINE COMPLETE WITH:
• Liquids (no fuel)
• Soundproof canopy made up of modular panels, realized with zinced steel as
treatment against corrosion and aggressive conditions, properly fixed and sealed
allowing a full weatherproof enclosure.
• Easy access to the genset for maintenance purposes thanks to: Wide lateral access
doors fixed by stainless steel hinges and provided with plastic lockable handles and
internal perforated galvanized steel-sheet; Detachable panels, with screws holes
protected by rubber tap.
• Control panel protection door provided with suitable window and lockable handle.
• Lateral air inlet opening properly protected and soundproofed. Exhaust air outlet from
the roof, trough wet section protected by proper grid.
• Single detachable lifting eye placed on the roof.
• Noise attenuation thanks to soundproofing material (rock wool)
• Efficient residential silencer placed inside the canopy