PRAMAC GA20000 20kW 3-Phase Natural/LPG Gas Generator
£4,999.99 inc. VAT
• GENERAC G-FORCE OHV Engine
• Fuel: Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
• Electronic Governor
• Sound Attenuated Aluminium Enclosure • True Power™ Electrical Technology
• Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital Evolution™ Controller • System Status & Maintenance Interval LED Indicators
• Flexible Fuel Line Connector
• Wi-Fi communications standard • Free Mobile Link™ Wi-Fi Remote Monitoring through App
• 5 Year Limited Warranty
We offer finance on this product, please fill out the form below to express interest and a member of the team will get back to you.
PRAMAC GA20000 3-Phase Natural/LPG Gas Generator
The generating sets in the new Residential Power range are of a very professional quality and are compact and sound insulated making them ideal for domestic use or industrial use when noise levels are a priority. SDMOÂ® generating sets are easy to setup, easy to use, practical and can be installed permanently outdoors.
An automatic mains failure panel enables them to start by themselves if there is a power cut, ensuring that life in the home can continue as normal – refrigerators and freezers will stay running, heating and alarms systems will continue to operate and anyone working from home will not be disturbed in their days work.
RES generators run off LPG or natural gas. They are quiet and environmentally friendly with low emissions. Having a standby generator ensures that life in the home continues as normal, with complete peace of mind.
Also features a new soundproof and shock-resistant plastic cover
- Three Phase
- Digital hours counter display
- Soundproof and shock-resistant plastic cover
- Digital display of electrical values
- Digital error code display
- Simplified configuration of main parameters
- Main switch (on/off, restart/auto)
- Automatic startup
- Runs on Natural Gas
- Quiet and compact
- Door removes easily for regular maintenance
- Emergency stop button
- Easy access to fittings & connections
- Integral Base for installing on all types of floor
- Control panelGenerator
• Revolving field: Allows for a smaller, light weight unit that operates 25% more efficiently than a revolving armature generator.
• Skewed stator: Produces a smooth output waveform for compatibility with electronic equipment.
• Displaced phase excitation: Maximizes motor starting capability.
• Automatic voltage regulation: Regulates the output voltage to ±1% prevents damaging voltage spikes.
• True Power Technology: Less than 5% total harmonic distortion (THD).
• Auto/Manual/Off illuminated buttons: Selects the operating mode and provides easy, at-a-glance status indication in any condition.
• Sealed, raised buttons: Smooth, weather-resistant user interface for programming and operations.
• Utility voltage sensing: Constantly monitors utility voltage, setpoints 65% dropout, 80% pick-up, of standard voltage.
• Utility interrupt delay: Prevents nuisance start-ups of the engine, adjustable 2-1500 seconds from the factory default setting of 5 seconds by a qualified dealer.
• Engine warm-up: Ensures engine is ready to assume the load, setpoint approximately 5 seconds.
• Engine cool-down: Allows engine to cool prior to shutdown, setpoint approximately 1 minute.
• Programmable seven day exercise: Operates engine to prevent oil seal drying and damage between power outages by running the generator for 5 minutes every other week. Also offers a selectable setting for weekly or monthly operation providing flexibility and potentially lower fuel costs to the owner.
• Smart battery charger: Delivers charge to the battery only when needed at varying rates depending on outdoor air temperature. Compatible with lead acid and AGM-style batteries.
• Main line circuit breaker: Protects generator from overload.
• Electronic governor: Maintains constant 50 Hz frequency.
• Wi-Fi Connectivity Unit
• Weather protective Aluminum Enclosure: Sound attenuated enclosures ensure quiet operation and protection against mother nature, withstanding winds up to 240km/h. Hinged key locking roof panel for security. Lift-out front for easy access to all routine
maintenance items. Electrostatically applied textured epoxy paint for added durability.
• Enclosed muffler: Quiet, critical grade muffler is mounted inside the unit to prevent injuries.
• Small, compact, attractive: Makes for an easy, eye appealing installation. Installation System
• 305 mm flexible fuel line connector: Absorbs any generator vibration when connected to rigid pipe.
• Direct-to-dirt composite mounting pad: Complex lattice design prevents settling or sinking of the generator system.
• Integral sediment trap: Prevents particles and moisture from entering the fuel regulator and engine, prolonging engine life.
Evolution™ Digital Controller
Precise control of all generator systems ensures clean and stable electrical output. Backlit LCD screen with automatically adjusting contrast for easy viewing in changing conditions.
Program Functions and Protections:
• Ready to Run/Maintenance Messages
• Engine Run Hours Indication
• Programmable start delay • Utility Voltage Loss/Return to Utility Adjustable
• Future Set Capable Exerciser/Exercise Set Error Warning
• Run/Alarm/Maintenance Logs (50 Events Each) • Engine Start Sequence (cyclic cranking: 16 sec on, 7 rest, 90 sec maximum duration). • Smart Battery Charger • Charger Fault/Missing AC Warning
• Low Battery/Battery Problem Protection and Battery Condition Indication
• Automatic Voltage Regulation with Over and Under Voltage Protection
• Under-Frequency/Overload/Stepper Overcurrent Protection
• Safety Fused/Fuse Problem Protection
• Automatic Low Oil Pressure/High Oil Temperature Shutdown
• Overcrank/Overspeed (@ 72 Hz)/rpm Sense Loss Shutdown
• High Engine Temperature Shutdown
• Internal Fault/Incorrect Wiring Protection • Common External Fault Capability • Field Upgradable Firmware
• Wi-Fi MOBILE LINK™
• Circuit Breaker
Power Details Generac G-FORCE 1000 SERIES
Fuel Type LPG / Natural Gaas
Rated Watts (W) 20000(LPG) / 17000 (Natural Gas)
Max Watts (W) 20000
Rated Frequency (Hz) 50
DC Rated Output N/A
Output Technology AVR
Running Time Dependent On Fuel Type
Dimensions (L x W x H) 1232 x 648 x 733 mm
Starting Method Electric
Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A) 65
Warranty 1 year