From the GA series of LPG and Natural Gas generators, the Pramac GA20000 20kVA 3-Phase is reliability economical thanks to the robust Generac G-Force engine. The Overhead Valve (OHV) engine produces 20kVA / 20 KW of power effortlessly and has been designed for residential backup use. Its best for powering the home where the use of medium to large appliances, heating, lights, and such is required. Plus, it can power sensitive electrical equipment too, using True Power™ Electrical Technology. Its compact size and low sound levels makes it a market leader in LPG and Natural Gas Generators
Power Rating of The Pramac GA20000
It has Standby power of [ESP] (Liquid Propane) VA 20000 / 20kVA and Standby power of [ESP] (Natural Gas) VA 17000 / 17kVA.
Fuel consumption is surprising low at just 4.50 (m3/h) NG and 6.83 (kg/h) LPG @ 50% load.
There is an optional 100 Amps Automated Transfer Switch (240V / 400V) to make the GA20000 fully automated. You will need this to ensure the generator starts automatically when there is a power outage (mains failure).
You Are In Complete Control of The Pramac GA20000
There is a digital control panel on the Pramac GA20000 for full operational control. It features an hour meter, alerts codes, and provides a programmable seven-day exerciser for the generator to keep it tip-top condition plus more besides. You can even know the status of your gas generator anytime, anywhere with the Wi-Fi Mobile Link™ mobile remote monitoring system and app.
See the Datasheet of more information.
Low Noise Levels
You might think having a gas standby generator will be very noisy. Well think again; the Pramac GA20000 is surprisingly quiet at 65 dBA @ 7 metres.
What Is A Backup Generator?
In simple terms, a backup (standby) generator is permanently installed outside your home or business by a licensed supplier. It is connected to the natural gas supply (NG) or liquid propane (LPG) providing continuous power in a power outage or blackout.
How Does A Backup Generator Work?
Continuously at the ready, the system senses when mains power goes down. Within seconds, the automatic transfer switch (optional extra) seamlessly transfers the electrical circuits and appliances to backup power. Once the generator senses the mains power is back online, power reverts to mains supply and the standby generator is shut down until needed the next time.
- Voltage (V) 400
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- 3 Phase
- Power Factor 0.8
- Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas or Natural Gas
- Stand By Power [ESP] (Liquid Propane) VA 20000 / 20kVA
- MAX current (Liquid Propane) A 28.87
- Stand By Power [ESP] (Natural Gas) VA 17000 / 17kVA
- MAX current (Natural Gas) A 24.54
- Engine manufacturer Generac
- Model G-FORCE 1000 SERIES
- Type OHV
- Engine cooling system Air
- Nr. of cylinder and disposition 2 V angle
- Displacement cm³ 999
- Compression Ratio 9.5:1
- Starting system Electric
- Electric circuit V 12
- Speed governor Electronic
- Operating Speed-Nominal rpm 3000
- Oil capacity l 1.8
- Fuel Natural Gas or LP Gas
- Frequency Hz 50
- Voltage regulation system AVR
- 3 Phase
- Poles 2
- Length (L) mm 1232
- Width (W) mm 648
- Height (H) mm 733
- Weight (dry) Kg 220
- Natural Gas: Fuel consumption 50% m³/h 4.50
- Natural Gas: Fuel consumption 100% m³/h 7.02
- Liquid Propane Gas: Fuel consumption 50% l/h 6.83
- Liquid Propane Gas: Fuel consumption 100% l/h 10.86
- Guaranteed noise level (LWA) dB(A) 95
- Noise pressure level @ 7 m dB(A) 65
- Quiet-Test Mode dB(A) 59
- Hard wired