Power Rating of The Pramac GA13000
It has Standby power of [ESP] (Liquid Propane) VA 13000 / 13kVA and Standby power of [ESP] (Natural Gas) VA 13000 / 13kVA.
Fuel consumption is surprising low at just 4.02 (m3/h) NG and 5.58 (kg/h) LPG @ 50% load.
There is an optional 100 Amps Automated Transfer Switch (240V / 400V) to make the GA13000 fully automated. You will need this to ensure the generator starts automatically when there is a power outage (mains failure).
You Are in Complete Control of The Pramac GA13000
There is a digital control panel on the Pramac GA13000 for full operational control. It features an hour meter, alerts codes, and provides a programmable seven-day exerciser for the generator to keep it tip-top condition plus more besides. You can even know the status of your gas generator anytime, anywhere with the Wi-Fi Mobile Link™ mobile remote monitoring system and app.
See the Datasheet of more information.
Low noise Levels
You might think having a gas standby generator will be very noisy. Well think again; the Pramac GA13000 is surprisingly quiet at 63 dBA @ 7 metres.
What is A Backup Generator?
In simple terms, a backup (standby) generator is permanently installed outside your home or business by a licensed supplier. It is connected to the natural gas supply (NG) or liquid propane (LPG) providing continuous power in a power outage or blackout.
How Does A Backup Generator Work?
Continuously at the ready, the system senses when mains power goes down. Within seconds, the automatic transfer switch (optional extra) seamlessly transfers the electrical circuits and appliances to backup power. Once the generator senses the mains power is back online, power reverts to mains supply and the standby generator is shut down until needed the next time.
- Engineered & Built in the US
- Fuel: Natural Gas or LPG Operation
- Natural Gas: Fuel consumption 50% mÑ/h 4.02, Fuel consumption 100% mÑ/h 6.48
- LPG: Fuel consumption 50% l/h 5.58, Fuel consumption 100% l/h 8.86
- Standby Power 13kVA/13kW (LPG) & 13kVA/13kW (Natural Gas)
- Electronic Governor
- Sound Attenuated Aluminium Enclosure, only 63dBA @7 Metre’s
- True Power AVR Electrical Technology delivers best-in-class high quality power
- Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital Evolution™ Controller
- System Status & Maintenance Interval LED Indicators
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Wi-Fi communications standard
- Free Mobile Link Wi-Fi Remote Monitoring through App
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
110/115V CTE: No
Phase: Single Phase
Noise Suppression: Silent
Welder Generator: No
Rated Frequency: 50Hz
Running Time: Dependant on fuel supply
Noise Value: 63dB(A) @7M
Dimensions: L1232mm x W648mm x H733mm
Engine: GENERAC G-FORCE OHV Engine 1000 Series
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Sockets: Hard Wire Only