Compact, lightweight and powerful…Exclusive All-in-one Li-ion Powerpack 100+ delivers AC and DC power wherever and whenever you need it.
Silent, lightweight and innovative portable power that’s perfect for off grid outdoor activities, cabins, glamping tents, garages, market stalls and for basic backup during a power cut. New and Exclusive to PPT we introduce our most compact and light weight all in one powerpack to date.
Packed with features the Powerpack 100+ delivers at every level providing AC and DC power easily and safely. Utilising the latest Lithium-ion battery technology the Powerpack 100+ delivers 150 Watt hour of electricity both from its rated 100W AC modified sine wave inverter, high capacity 3 x 12V 10A (total) output and 2 x USB ports (3.1A total) making it ideal to power laptops, fans, LED lights, LCD TV, fanless PC system and charge mobile devices. Recharging in the Powerpack 100+ is safe, quick and easy using the included AC adapter and 12V car adapter.
The Powerpack 100+ can also be recharged from solar using the supplied cable and up to a 30 watt solar panel.
Either of the following are great solar options:
20W Semi-flexible Panel
30W Semi-flexible Panel
The integrated LED display clearly displays battery and output status and the control panel allow simple selection of the different output options. The Powerpack 100+ also has an on board ultra bright 39 LED panel with selectable lighting output (63 and 210 Lumens) to provide up to 72 hours of illumination.
Note:Car charging will be intermittent in smart alternator/EU6 vehicles due to the lower voltage alternator voltage at times. The Powerpack 100+ minimum input voltage is 13.5V for charging. If in vehicle charging is important in your application and you have a newer vehicle then we suggest connecting the Powerpack AC charger to one of our 300W inverters that can then be connected to the car DC socket and isn’t affected by the lower alternator voltage. Please call for further advice.
- Small, quiet and ultra powerful – Lithium-ion battery provides 150 Watt Hour (Wh) of battery capacity
- Lightweight but rugged design – weighs just 1.5Kg
- Flexible output to cover all requirements – 230V AC (100W) / Triple 12V DC output (120W) / Dual USB output (3.1A total)
- Quick and easy recharging – Supplied AC charger, DC car charger and optional solar charging (up to 30W)
- Integrated LCD control panel display battery and output status
- Solar charging compatible that lets you plug in up to 30W of 12V solar without external controller
- USB ports for mobile charging and powering USB devices such as our Niwa USB powered lights
- Integral super bright 39 LED light panel (Max 210 lumens)
- Built in Multi safety protection – 5 levels that include short circuit, overload and over-temperture
- Built in high temperature resistance LI-Polymer battery makes it safe to use even at 60 deg c
- Included Accessories : AC charger, car charger, solar cable (MC4 compatible) and 12V to car DC socket adapter (to connect any appliances with 12V DC car plug