P1PE P3500PWA Hyundai Petrol Engine Pressure Washer
- Easy assembly- quick fit puncture-proof 12” wheels and soft-grip handle, connect the high-pressure hose to the trigger gun and connect the quick release garden hose fitting and you are ready to start cleaning. Includes engine oil.
- Powerful- more powerful than an electric pressure washer- this 7hp petrol engine produces 5600w, most DIY electric pressure washers are only 1400w to 2000w.
- Easy to use and transport- the large 12” puncture-proof wheels, quick release soft-grip handle with integral detergent tank mean this compact unit is portable and super easy to use and move around.
- Oil Requirements- 600ml of SAE15W40 or SAE30 Engine oil included. This pressure washer has a hassle and maintenance-free sealed pump.
Hyundai IC210 Engine Petrol Pressure Washer
The P3500PWA is a powerful portable petrol pressure washer by Position One (P1) Power Equipment. The Pressure Washer is powered by a Hyundai 212cc 4 stroke petrol engine which produces 7hp and 5.6kW of output power.
This high-performance petrol jet washer is perfect for home and DIY use. If you have a patio or driveway to clean, this is the machine for the job.
Petrol Pressure Washer vs Electric Pressure Washer
The table below shows the huge difference in performance between a Hyundai powered petrol pressure washer and typical DIY electric pressure washers on the market.
DIY Electric pressure washer
1400w to 2000w
1400psi to 2000psi / 90bar to 140bar
For a more visual explanation of how a petrol engine powered jet wash is superior to an electric pressure washer, take a look at this video.
The assembly is straightforward and takes just 5 minutes
- Insert the stub axles through the wheels and into the holes in the frame and secure them with the R-clips.
- The upper handle inserts into the lower frame and is held in place by spring-loaded ball connectors.
- Fill the engine with 600ml of SAE30 engine oil supplied. (Do not overfill).
- Fill the petrol tank with fresh unleaded petrol. (Do not overfill).
- Connect the high-pressure hose to the pump and trigger gun with the M22 threaded connectors.
- Select the nozzle required and push firmly into the lance quick release fitting.
- Connect your garden hose to the pump inlet using the quick release garden hose connector supplied.
- How to start a Petrol Power Washer
- Check engine oil level (must be to the top of the oil filler neck) and fuel level.
- Petrol ON/OFF switch to the right (ON)
- Choke to left (START)
- Throttle to middle position
- Turn on mains water supply
- Hold in the trigger on the lance
- Pull recoil start firmly until the engine starts
- Move the choke lever to the right (RUN).
- Operating the P3500PWA Petrol Power Washer
Do not run the engine without a water supply connected to the pump. The water acts as a coolant and lubricant for the high-pressure pump. If there is no mains water supply connected to the pump, it will overheat the seals and valves and cause permanent damage. Always use fresh mains water. If dirty water is used it can cause damage to the internal parts of the high-pressure pump.
High Pressure Axial Pump
The three-cylinder high-pressure axial pump is fitted with a thermal protection safety valve. If the pressure washer is run without the trigger gun being squeezed open and water flowing through the pump, then the water in the pump will recirculate around the pump and heat up. To prevent the pump from overheating and damaging the seals the thermal protection valve will open and discharge the hot water, which is replaced with fresh cool water. If possible, switch the engine off when not pressure washing. This saves fuel and wear and tear.
Pressure Washer Nozzles
Select the required nozzle and be sure to push it firmly into the quick release fitting on the lance. For normal pressure washing hold the nozzle about 30cm from the object being pressure washed. To use the detergent function, place the black nozzle in the lance and the pressure washer will draw the liquid detergent from the built-in tank. This is a low-pressure nozzle, so when the soap has been applied, change back to the high-pressure nozzle to finish cleaning.
212cc 7hp Hyundai OHV Engine
The Axial pump is driven by a 212cc 7hp Hyundai OHV engine. The OHV engines benefit from low-end torque, fuel-saving and emissions-cutting OHV technology and more compact size when compared to an OHC engine.
Never point the high-pressure lance at people or animals. Never operate this petrol pressure washer indoors or in a confined space as petrol engines produce lethal Carbon Monoxide fumes. Always switch the engine off and allow it to cool before refuelling.
Check the engine oil level daily- it can be filled to the top of the oil filler neck with SAE30 or 15w40 engine oil. Oil filler cap (5.2).
After the first 20 hours, then every 100 hours change the engine oil. There is an engine drain bolt at the bottom of the engine (5.1). Drain into a suitable container and dispose of safely following local guidelines.
The high-pressure pump is a sealed for life, maintenance-free unit. Change the air filter and spark plug every 100 hours. Check that there are no leaks in the high-pressure hose. Always store in a frost-free environment. If there is any water left in the pump and it freezes, it can cause major damage to the pump body.
If storing for more than a few weeks, it is advisable to drain the float bowl on the carburettor. This can be done by switching the fuel off and running the pressure washer for a few minutes until it stops. This will prevent the unleaded petrol from going off in the carburettor and make it easier to start on next use.
Notes about buying a petrol pressure washer
Don’t be fooled by huge pressure ratings. We know our stuff. We’ve been in the industry for 15 years and can tell you it’s not possible to obtain more than 3000psi continuous pressure from a 6.5hp 196cc to 7hp 212cc engine fitted with an axial pump unless the flow rate is reduced to such a low level that it is not efficient in real-life use. Other sellers may claim a lot higher pressure ratings. Please be careful when selecting your pressure washer.
Covered by: P1 Two Year Warranty* & UK parts back-up for peace of mind
Start Method Recoil
Power (kW/hp) 5.6/7
Engine Type HYUNDAI 4-Stroke
Engine Size (cc) 212
Pump Type Axial
Max Pressure (psi) 2990
Max Pressure (bar) 206
Flow Rate Litres/Minute 8.7
High Pressure Hose Length (m) 7
Spray Nozzles Included 5
Cylinder Volume (L) 25
Gravity Feed No
Mains Supply Yes
Suction (2m) No
Fuel Unleaded Petrol
Fuel Capacity (L) 3.5
Engine Oil SAE30 or 15W40
Engine Oil Capacity (ml) 600
Gross Weight (kg) 36.5
Net Weight (kg) 31.5
Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) 1000 x 500 x 600
Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) 549 x 520 x 600
Engine Capacity (cc) Over 200
Gross Weight (kg): 31.50
Engine Size: 212cc
Starting System: Recoil
Max Pressure: 2990psi/206bar
Flow Rate: 8.7L
Box Dimensions H x W x L: 549 x 520 x 600
Fully Assembled Dimensions H x W x L: 1000 x 500 x 600
Net Weight: 31.50