THE JACKERY EXPLORER 500 PORTABLE POWER STATION + SOLARSAGA 100W SOLAR PANEL.
Providing outdoor green power, the Jackery Explorer 500 portable power station + Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel is an ideal solution for your next outside adventure. Specially designed for charging all your electrical gadgets the 518Wh lithium-ion battery will keep your essentials charged.
IS THE JACKERY EXPLORER 500 SOLAR GENERATOR ECO-FRIENDLY?
Providing 500W of clean green energy the Jackery Explorer 500 solar generator can be recharged using the Jackery Solar Saga 100W solar panel. Using MPPT technology on the Jackery you can use other solar panels to charge the unit as well. Also, the Explorer 500 can be recharged from a 12V car charger port and AC mains.
NO MORE NOISE OR SMELLY FUMES!
Gone are the times of having to pull start a noisy and smelly petrol generator. Simply plug in your electrical equipment and enjoy your surroundings in peace as nature intended. The Jackery Explorer 500 stores power for all your electrical gadgets by the means of its fast-charging lithium-ion battery.
JACKERY EXPLORER 500 SMALL SIZE LARGE CAPACITY
At just 6.04KG the Explorer 500 is in the lightweight category but can pack a mighty punch with a big 518Wh battery. Powering your electrical essentials is straight forward, simply plug in and power up or charge. There is up to 500W of power available with a peak of 1000W powering the 1 x AC outlet and 3 x USB-A ports. Also, you can power TV’s, WiFi, CPAP’s and small household appliances in case of blackouts.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
1 x Solar Generator Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station (518Wh Portable Power Station), 1 x AC Adapter, 1 X Car Charger Cable, 1 x Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
Q1: What devices can Explorer 500 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 500 Watt.
Q2: How to know the working times for my device? Why does the duration of some devices deviate from the actual usage data?
A: Working time = 518Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. The duration of our equipment is based on laboratory data, and the duration of specific equipment usage may vary.
Q3: How long does it take to full charge this power station?
A: Within 7.5 hours from an AC wall outlet; Also another two recharge backup choices for your convenience, recharge from carport around 7.5 hours, and around within 9.5 hours from Jackery SolarSaga 100W solar panel
Q4: Does Explorer 500 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: All Jackery power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
- For power saving, Explorer 500 will be turned off automatically in 12 hours when being drawn under 10W power.
- Storage instruction: keep fully charged every 3 months for best results and store it between -20 and 45 °C. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.
- Lithium batteries with a watt-hour output greater than 160 WH are generally prohibited from being carried on the plane, either as hand luggage or checked luggage. Please contact your airline for more information.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Capacity: 518Wh (21.6V, 24Ah)
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- Operating Usage Temperature 14-104F (-10-40℃
- AC Output 1 x 230V, 500W (1000W peak)
- USB-A Output 5V, 2.4A
- Car Output 12V, 10A
- DC Input 12V-30V (65W Max)
- AC Adapter: 7.5 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 8 Hours
- Solar Saga 100W Solar Panel X 1: 9.5 Hours
DIMENSIONAL DATA :
- Length (L) cm 30.1
- Width (W) cm 19.3
- Height (H) cm 24.2
- Weight Kg 6.04