THE JACKERY EXPLORER 240 PORTABLE POWER STATION.
Providing outdoor green power, the Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station is an ideal solution for your next outside adventure. Specially designed for charging all your electrical gadgets the 240Wh lithium-ion battery will keep your essentials charged.
IS THE JACKERY EXPLORER 240 SOLAR GENERATOR ECO-FRIENDLY?
Providing 200W of clean green energy the Jackery Explorer 240 solar generator can be recharged using the Jackery Solar Saga 100W solar panel. Using MPPT technology on the Jackery you can use other solar panels to charge the unit as well. Also, the Explorer 240 can be recharged from a 12V car charger port and AC mains.
NO MORE NOISE OR SMELLY FUMES!
Gone are the times of having to pull start a noisy and smelly petrol generator. Simply plug in your electrical equipment and enjoy your surroundings in peace as nature intended. The Jackery Explorer 240 stores power for all your electrical gadgets by the means of its fast-charging lithium-ion battery.
JACKERY EXPLORER 240 SMALL SIZE LARGE CAPACITY
At just 3KG the Explorer 240 is in the lightweight category but can pack a mighty punch with a big 240Wh battery. Powering your electrical essentials is straight forward, simply plug in and power up or charge. There is up to 200W of power available with a peak of 400W powering the 1 x AC outlet and 2 x USB-A ports
WHATS IN THE BOX?
1 x Solar Generator Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station (240Wh Portable Power Station), 1 x AC Adapter, 1 X Car Charger Cable
Q1: What devices can Explorer 240 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total a of 200 Watt.
Q2: Can the Explorer 240 be charged while using?
A: Yes, Explorer 240 supports pass-through charging. But we don’t suggest this as it could shorten the battery life.
Q3: How to know the working times for my device? Why does the duration of some devices deviate from the actual usage data?
A: Working time = 240Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device. The duration of Jackery equipment is based on laboratory data, and the duration of specific equipment usage may vary.
Q4: Does Explorer 240 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: All Jackery power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
Note: Storage instruction: keep fully charged every 3 months for best results and store it between -20 and 45 °C. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span.
- Storage instruction: keep fully charged every 3 months for best results and store it between -20 and 45 °C. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.
- Lithium batteries with a watt-hour output greater than 160 WH are generally prohibited from being carried on the plane, either as hand luggage or checked luggage. Please contact your airline for more information.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC (67000mAh)
- Capacity: 240Wh (16.8Ah, 14.4V)
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- Operating Usage Temperature 14-104F (-10-40℃
- AC Output 1 x 230V, 200W (400W surge peak)
- USB-A Output 5V, 2.4A
- Car Output 12V, 10A
- DC Input 12V-30V (65W Max)
- AC Adapter: 5.5 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 6.5 Hours
- Solar Saga 100W Solar Panel X 1: 5.5 Hours
DIMENSIONAL DATA :
- Length (L) cm 23
- Width (W) cm 13.32
- Height (H) cm 20
- Weight Kg 3