The Iconica 5600W 48V hybrid inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 5600W pure sine wave inverter, 120A MPPT solar charge controller and a 120A smart battery charger in one single portable unit. This model can accept input from solar panels, mains power/generator and a battery – either from a single or combination of input sources. In addition to its unique hybrid capability, this innovative inverter features advanced communication functions, along with a menu full of highly customisable settings.
This inverter features the rare and unique ability to power AC appliances without connection to a battery – directly from solar power.
This is the perfect solution for any off-grid application with limited or zero access to traditional mains power. This hybrid inverter features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), making it the ideal option for applications where the power supply is unreliable, intermittent, or expensive to maintain. This inverter is great for both stationary and mobile off-grid installations (e.g., remote properties, holiday homes, huts and cabins or narrowboats, yachts etc), as well as for customers looking to reduce their mains electricity usage and save on electricity bills. It could also create the perfect back-up system in locations suffering from frequent power cuts.
1. 5600W 48V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, fridge, microwave, lighting etc. Able to generate 5600VA of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 11200VA (to start powerful appliances with electric motors such as pumps, a vacuum cleaner, power tools etc). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 6000W high solar input MPPT Solar charge controller: Regulates the input from the solar panels and charges the batteries at up to 120A, with a full range of safety functions including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. Advanced MPPT technology extracts the maximum possible output from the solar panels and operates at up to 98% efficiency. This inverter is therefore well-suited to systems with a large and powerful solar array, with a maximum allowed solar input of 6000W. Performance data for the solar array is displayed on the LCD screen.
3. Enhanced 120A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe, efficient, and fast (up to 120A) unattended charging of a battery from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
4. System expansion potential: This inverter has the ability to be connected in parallel with additional identical units (maximum of 8 further inverters), offering the possibility of large-scale system expansion, with up to 50.4kW/50.4kVA of power handling capability. Once connected in parallel, there is the option for 3-phase operation (ideal if the system is being used to power industrial grade equipment and machinery run on 3 phase).
5. Inbuilt Wi-Fi connectivity: The integrated Wi-Fi function allows the inverter to be monitored remotely via the Watchpower mobile app – a free mobile app available for Android and iOS devices. After downloading the app, simply pair your mobile device with the inverter to gain access to important information such as solar/battery/AC voltage, charging current, battery capacity etc.