Hyundai HY10000LE-LPG. The 7.0kW/8.75kVA* Recoil & Electric Start Dual Fuel Site Petrol/LPG Generator
£1,099.99 inc. VAT
- Dual fuel, can be run on unleaded petrol or LPG gas
- Ideal for site use, commercial use, tradesmen or simply home / garage use.
- Powerful Hyundai 458cc / 18hp 4-Stroke engine coupled with a superior quality Hyundai AVR alternator.
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable, within +/- 3% of 230V. This ensures it is suitable to power sensitive equipment.
- Electric push button start, ensuring easy power when you need it.
- Improved muffler design including a spark arrestor. This reduces noise levels and makes the unit more environmentally friendly compared to traditionally designed models.
- Low oil alert shuts down the engine automatically if the oil level drops, this prevents irreversible damage to the engine.
- Built in circuit breaker which cuts off power when overloaded.
- Easily portable thanks to the integrated wheel kit.
- Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your generator for years to come.
We offer finance on this product, please fill out the form below to express interest and a member of the team will get back to you. Learn More
Out of stock
Hyundai are no longer supplying LPG generators. We do a range of Green Gear LPG generators – Check them out!
Powerful Yet Portable
The HY10000LE-LPG is a powerful yet easily portable 7.0kW / 8.75kVa* open frame generator from Hyundai. Designed for both home and commercial use the HY10000LE-LPG is powered by the new 458cc / 16hp single cylinder Hyundai 4-Stroke engine. This is one of the most powerful single cylinder dual fuel petrol/lpg generator on the UK market.
Built for the most demanding of jobs the HY10000LE-LPG is an extremely reliable generator. The single cylinder 459cc 4-stroke OHV air cooled engine generates a max power of 7.0kW.
Built-In Wheel Kit
Weighing only 88kg, the HY10000LE-LPG is easy to maneuver thanks to its built-in wheel kit, rugged open frame and folding handles.
The Hyundai AVR alternator keeps the voltage output smooth, within +/- 3% of 230V. However, the AVR alternator is also rugged enough to handle the harsh demands of power tools and building site equipment and both The HY10000LE-LPG is an all round workhorse.
Low Noise Technology
Using the latest low noise engine technology, the HY10000LE-LPG produces only 72 dBA @ 7m.
The on board digital display meter displays hours run, maximum voltage and frequency. By making it easy to know when a service on the machine is due, you can be confident that you will get many years of use and will not cause harm to the unit, by missing a service.
Push Button Start
The easy electric push button start function makes starting the generator simple. There is also a recoil start system to ensure you are never left without power. The generator recharges it’s own battery when in use.
When storing your generator for a long period of time, we recommend you either run the engine dry of fuel (run until the engine cuts out due to no fuel) or use a fuel additive to prevent the petrol from ‘going off’. Modern unleaded petrol, when left for long periods can congeal and clog the carburetor, it also loses it’s combustible properties and can cause problems starting in the future.
Fitted with 1x 230v 16A & 1x 230v 32A sockets to end facing control panel, to minimise damage to sockets when wheeling generator through narrow gaps and doorways.
Suitable for industrial and home use the HY10000LE-LPG is a highly versatile open frame generator ideal for powering power tools, compressors, welders, lighting rigs, garages, mobile workshops or sensitive home equipment such as laptops, sound systems, TV’s….etc.
With low service and maintenance requirements, the HY10000LE-LPG is incredibly user-friendly, and has full Hyundai UK parts back up.
In The Box:
- HY10000LE-LPG Generator
- Wheel Kit with puncture proof tyres
- User Manual
- Spark Plug Spanner
Assemble the wheel kit in minutes and just requires two bolts to be tightened for the rear legs and the axles held in place by a single R clip for each wheel. The folding handle is already assembled and comes as part of the main frame.
Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
*kVA is based on an assumed load factor of 0.8.
Gross Weight (kg): 88.00
Engine Type: Hyundai Euro 5 OHV 4 Stroke
Power Output (hp): 18.00
Number of Cylinders: 1.00
Displacement (cc): 458.00
Cooling Method: Air
Oil Capacity (L): 1.10
Speed (rpm): 3000.00
Max kW: 7.00
Voltages - VAC: 230.00
Frequency (Hz): 50.00
Starting Method(s): Easy Electric Key Start, with Back-Up Recoil Start
Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol / LPG
Fuel Tank (L): 28.00
Noise Level db (A) @ 7m: 72.00
Lwa rating is 96 at 1m
Machine Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 720 x 535 x 610
Net Weight (kg): 83.00
Wheel Kit?: Yes (Included)
Rated Speed (rpm): 3000.00
Sockets: 1x 230V (16A) / 1X 230V (32A) / DC 12V
Engine Manufacturer: Hyundai
Large Camping Equipment