Hyundai DHY14000RVi 14kW Vehicle RV Diesel Generator
£20,999.99 inc. VAT
- Suitable for specialist vehicles, emergency vehicles, large motorhomes, race trucks, mobile billboard vehicles..etc.
- Variable speed operation 1600rpm-2400rpm.
- Remote control digital panel.
- Water-cooled low noise Yanmar engine.
- Water-cooled rare earth, PMG alternator.
- Water-cooled PMG alternator vector control system.
- Separate ECU control system.
- Very low vibration & pure sine wave clean output.
- Full UK Spares and Technical Support.
- Covered by a 2 year Hyundai Warranty.
We offer finance on this product, please fill out the form below to express interest and a member of the team will get back to you.
Onboard Vehicle Generator
The Hyundai DHY14000RVi is a lightweight diesel generator designed to be mounted upon a large motorhome, race trucks, mobile billboard vehicles or specialist vehicles. It can be permanently mounted to the vehicle giving you 14kw of continuos portable power wherever you go.
Powered by a 4-stroke OHV diesel engine the DHY14000RVi features a water cooled engine, PMG alternator and vector control system.
Delivering super low noise, extremely low vibration and excellent fuel economy at 291 g/kw.h @ 75% load. The DHY14000RVI ranges from 10kVA ~ 30kVA with a variable speed operation of 1600rpm – 2400rpm.
Producing a pure sine wave clean output helps to increase fuel economy and engine lifespan.
Control Panel Mounted Inside Vehicle
The digital control panel is mounted inside the vehicle and can start and stop the generator plus monitor fuel level, oil level, frequency, AC voltage, power usage, battery voltage and hours run. It is connected to the generator with an 8m USB cable..
In The Box
HY14000RVI, Remote Control panel 8m cable, User Manual
Covered by a 2 year warranty.
Engine Model: Yanmar 3TNV76 Diesel Engine
Engine Type: Vertical, Water Cooled Engine, 4-Stroke
Oil Capacity (ml): 1.6-3.8
Rated Speed (rpm): 1600-2400
Rated Power (kW): 12.00
Maximum Power (kW): 14.00
Start Method: 12v Electric Start
Fuel Tank Capacity (L): Dependant On Vehicle Fuel Tank
Voltage (VAC): 110 / 220 / 240 / 380
Frequency (Hz): 50.00
Dry Weight - kg: 345.00
Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm): 1520 X 604 X 750