Hyundai 100 Litre Air Compressor, Twin Cylinder, Belt Drive – 14CFM, 3HP – HY3100P
- Powered by a Hyundai 2.2kW / 3hp 230v electric motor with a standard 13A UK Plug.
- Twin cylinder belt drive slow running pump.
- Large 100 litre tank capacity provides an air displacement of 14CFM and 10 bar maximum air pressure.
- Fitted with Euro quick release connectors and twin gauge pressure control regulator.
- Ideal for professional workshop and garage use.
- Covered by Hyundai 2 year warranty.
- Full spares available to maintain your air compressor for years to come.
The HY3100P is a powerful 3hp twin cylinder cast iron belt drive air compressor from Hyundai. Designed for professional workshops and trade applications the HY3100P air compressor is ideal for spray-painting, air tools, inflating tyres and perfect for workshops and commercial garages.
Weighing 76kg the HY3100P features 3 wheels for easy movement.
Built To Last
The twin cylinder slow running pump with cast iron cylinders for long life and aluminium cylinder head for improved cooling produces a maximum working pressure of 145psi or 10bar.
Can Be Powered By 13amp UK 3-Pin Plug
The 3hp electric motor can be powered by a 13amp UK 3-pin plug, making it ideal for professional workshop or home garage use where conventional power sockets are available.
Large 100L Tank
The large 100 litre tank capacity provides a constant 11cfm supply of air for air tools. Twin Euro type Q/R air outlets for increased versatility to allow two air-lines / tools to be connected at the same time.
The automatic pressure cut out switch provides user safety with built in safety valve and pressure regulator with twin gauges gives the user controlled variable air pressure. The gauges measure the pressure in the air tank and the air outlet pressure.
Ideal For Professional Use
This air compressor provides a fantastic combination of performance and durability ideal for professional applications in any workshop.
In The Box:
- HY3100P Electric Air Compressor
- Compressor pump is filled with oil ready to use
Covered by Hyundai 2 year standard warranty.
Pressure safety valves on Hyundai air compressors have been updated in compliance with the latest CE certification standards. The pressure release pull ring has been removed from the safety valve to prevent it being misused to drain the air from the compressor tank, causing excessive wear to the valve. Air and moisture should always be released using the drain valve located on the bottom of the tank.
Motor Power: 2.2kW / 3hp
Air Displacement: 14CFM
Discharge Pressure: 10BAR / 145PSI
Tank Size: 100L
Motor Speed: 1050rpm
Air Outlet: Euro Quick Release
Dimensions L X W X H (mm): 1060X410X770
Net Weight: 76kg