THE EXCEL POWER 200W LIGHTWEIGHT SOLAR CHARGER.
The Excel Power 200W lightweight solar charger is a high-quality and reliable solar panel that provides efficient and Eco-friendly energy generation. It is made with the latest technology to ensure maximum power output and long-lasting performance. The panel features four 50W modules that can generate a total of 200 watts of power, making it perfect for powering medium sized portable power stations, low voltage lighting setups and more beside. It also has high-quality materials that are resistant to water, weather, and other environmental factors.
EASY TO USE EXCEL POWER 200W LIGHTWEIGHT SOLAR CHARGER
The Excel Power 200W Lightweight Solar Charger is easy to use and comes with two fold away kick-stands for quick and easy setup. At just 6.4kg it makes this 200W lightweight solar panel an ideal companion to take with you on your next outdoors adventure. It comes equipped with built-in bypass diodes that prevent the panel from overcharging and getting damaged.
EXCEL POWER 200W LIGHTWEIGHT SOLAR CHARGER MC4 COMPATIBLE CONNECTORS
In addition, the panel uses monocrystalline solar cells that are highly efficient and can convert up to 22% of solar energy into usable electricity. This 200W lightweight solar panel has MC4 compatible connectors enabling it to be connected to a wide variety of portable power stations to turn them into solar generators.
ECO-FRIENDLY EXCEL POWER 200W LIGHTWEIGHT SOLAR CHARGER
Overall, the Excel Power 200W Lightweight Solar Charger is an excellent investment for anyone looking to go solar and reduce their carbon footprint. It is durable, efficient, and easy to install, making it a top choice for both leisure and off-grid applications.
CAN OTHER MANUFACTURER’S SOLAR PANELS BE USED WITH ECOFLOW PORTABLE POWER STATIONS?
Yes, any solar panel can be used with EcoFlow portable power stations as long as the voltage, current (amps) and power (watts) is within the limits mentioned in the user manual.
- The EcoFlow RIVER 2 Max & RIVER 2 Pro has a maximum input of 220W @ 11-50VDC 13A Max so can accept the 200W Excel Power solar panel.
- The EcoFlow DELTA 2 has a maximum input of 500W @ 11-60VDC 15A so can accept 1 x 440W or 2 x 200W Excel Power solar panels in series.
- The EcoFlow DELTA Max 1600 has a maximum input of 800W @ 11-100VDC 13A so can accept up 2 x 440W Excel Power solar panels in series.
- The EcoFlow DELTA Max 2000 has a maximum input of 800W @ 11-100VDC 13A so can accept up 2 x 440W Excel Power solar panels in series.
- The EcoFlow DELTA Pro has a maximum input of 1600W @ 11-150VDC 15A so can accept up to 3 x 440W Excel Power solar panels in series.
CONFIGURABLE AND COMPATIBLE WITH MANY PORTABLE POWER STATIONS
The XLVP200WLW solar panel has a MC4 compatible output connector – this can be connected to a 12VDC charge controller or your portable power station directly using the cable guide below. Each cable is available at an additional cost.
- EcoFlow RIVER 2 Series and EcoFlow DELTA Series – Cable required MC4 to XT60
- Jackery Explorer 1000 – Cable required MC4 to DC7909
- Bluetti EB55 – Cable required MC4 to XT60
- Bluetti EB3A, EB70, EB150, EB240, AC50S – Cable required MC4 to DC7909
- Bluetti AC200P, AC200Max – Cable Required MC4 to XT90
- Goal Zero YETI1000X, YETI1500X, YETI3000X, YETI6000X – Cable Required MC4 to DC7909
Please check the voltage and power input rating of your Portable Power Station or call us for confirmation if you are in doubt.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
1 x Excel Power 200W Lightweight Solar Charger, 1 x carry case for the solar panel, 1 x user manual.
- Model: XLVP200WLW
- Rated Power: 200W (+/-3%)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline silicon
- Maximum power (Pmax) 200W
- Open-circuit voltage (Voc) 22.9V
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp) 19.4V
- Short-circuit current (Isc) 10.93A
- Current at Pmax (Imp) 10.31A
- Up to 22%
WATERPROOF IP RATING:
DIMENSIONAL DATA UNFOLDED:
- 1975 x 665 x18mm
DIMENSIONAL DATA FOLDED:
- 665 x 530 x 27mm
- MC4 Compatible