The Champion Power Equipment 82001i-E-DF 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator is designed in suitcase style with a unique patented easy changeover switch it’s capable of operating on LPG or petrol. Engineered in the USA at Champion’s research facility this model provides up to 2500 starting watts and 1600 running watts on petrol and 2250 starting watts, 1440 running watts in LPG mode, making it perfect for your portable power requirements.
Its ultra-quiet operation (Just 53dBA at 7m) is ideal for camping, boating or motorhome use, as well as a back-up for the basics, meaning this amazing LPG dual fuel generator will provide you with power where and when you need it.
This unit is packed with convenient reliable technology, such as the innovative EZ start dial, allowing ease of operation & choice of fuels. Cold Start Technology ensures your 82001I-E-DF will even function in freezing conditions. It also boasts a digital display providing clear information on the power output as well as those important oil & fuel levels. It actually has a low oil shut off sensor and the option to run on “economy mode” which saves fuel, reduces noise levels and is kinder to the environment. It even has Champions latest “fuel fill assist” a cleverly designed push-button LED, built right into the handle, to illuminate the petrol fill area & minimise any hassle, especially when refilling in the dark.
Buy this CE and EU5 certified generator with confidence – Champions legendary Customer Service Team will support your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
The benefits of LPG:
• The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs (bottled gas is about 30% – 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes).
• You have greater flexibility with regards to extending the running time, just use a bigger cylinder if you need a longer running time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank
• Cleaner emissions allows for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or on those sites that do not allow petrol for fire risk precautions
• There are also no petrol storage problems, eg. Smells
• Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not “loose”/fluid.
• Lower maintenance costs due to the cleaner running; petrol decays over time and can block the carburettor or hinder its operation
• LPG does not have this problem as the LPG is sealed there is no chance of degradation.
• A lot easier to refuel just connect up a new bottle. With more and more councils and campsites banning the use of petrol and diesel we feel that the demand of LPG Generators will only increase in the future
• Please note that the majority of the Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
• EZ Start Dial – Operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either petrol or propane.
• Parallel Ready – If you choose to buy the optional Parallel Kit, the space-saving design is Parallel Ready and can connect with another 2000-watt inverter to double your output power
• Dual Fuel – Operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either petrol or propane, plus the unit holds 378ml of oil (recommended 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
• Ultra-Quiet Operation – 53 dBA from 23 feet is perfect for camping, caravanning or to backup a few home essentials, featuring 2000 starting watts, 1600 running watts and up to 11 hours run time
• Buy the optional, space-saving ParaLINK Parallel Kit (not included) and connect this inverter with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power. The optional parallel kit allows two inverters to be stacked.
Starting Watts 2500 Petrol / 2250 LPG
Max Watts 2000 Petrol / 1800 LPG
Rated Watts 1600 Petrol / 1440 LPG
AC Load 2 x 240V
DC Output 12v
RPM Automatic (based on load)
Engine 80cc Champion 4-stroke
Fuel Capacity 4.1 Litres
Oil Capacity 0.38 Litres
Start Type Recoil
Low Oil Shutoff Automatic
Regulator Type 37mBar (Included)
Noise Level @ 7m 53 dBA
Dimensions 57 x 37 x 52 cm
Weight 26 kg (57.5 lbs)
Operation at 25% 11 hours
Overload Protection Yes
Cold Start Yes
Parallel Connectivity Yes
Usb Connection Yes
Certification EU5 and CE
Warranty 3 Year Limited Warranty