Our newest Dual Fuel Inverter Generator!
Our 3600 watt inverter generator features Dual Fuel technology allowing the 212cc engine to run on petrol or propane. Enjoy the quiet 61 dBA for up to 14 hours on petrol or up to 21 hours with a 9kg propane tank and increase your power with the optional Parallel Kit.
Champion Inverters boast a unique feature with a digital 15 second power delay, which allows sensitive equipment to be left plugged in on start-up & shut down, a component unlike any other Generator.
The OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices.
Ideal for camping trips, hunting, travelling, picnics, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable.
Buy this CE and EU5 certified generator with confidence. Champions legendary Customer Service Team will support your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
The benefits of LPG:
- The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs (bottled gas is about 30% – 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As fuel becomes more expensive this becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility with regards to extending the running time, just use a bigger cylinder if you need a longer running time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allows for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or on those sites that do not allow petrol for fire risk precautions.
- There are also no petrol storage problems, eg. Smells.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not “loose”/fluid, also there is less chance of the fuel source being stolen.
- Lower maintenance costs due to the cleaner running; petrol decays over time and can block the carburettor or hinder its operation.
- LPG does not have this problem as the LPG is sealed there is no chance of degradation. This leads to extended life of the spark plug and generator components.
- A lot easier to refuel just connect up a new bottle. With more and more councils and campsites banning the use of petrol and diesel we feel that the demand of LPG Generators will only increase in the future.
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
3 Year Limited Warranty
What Will it Power? Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance and/or a few household items.
|Starting Watts||4500 Petrol / 4500 Propane|
|Max Watts||3600 Petrol / 3600 Propane|
|Rated Watts||3500 Petrol / 3150 Propane|
|AC Load||2 x 240v 13amp|
|DC Output||12 / 8.3|
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||8.5 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.5 Litres|
|Start Type||Recoil, Electric|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||61 dBA|
|58.9 x 45.6 x 51 cm|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||14 hours petrol / 21 hours propane|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
What’s in the box:
- Propane hose and regulator
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug wrench
- Reversible Phillips/Flathead screwdriver