Champion’s 3000 watt dual fuel inverter generator is one of the lightest in the industry at only 21.5kg, making portable power easier than ever!
Rely on the 149cc engine with a quiet 58 dBA for up to 11.5 hours of run time on petrol or up to 34 hours* with propane.
CO Shield® technology monitors the accumulation of carbon monoxide (CO), a poisonous gas produced by engine exhaust when the generator is running. If CO Shield detects unsafe elevated levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine.
Designed to protect your electronics, True Sine Wave inverter technology protects against any harmful surges, letting you get connected with confidence. With safe and strong power, this generator is perfect for everything from garden tools to household appliances – keeping everything you need running smoothly. And at only 58dBA, enjoy the power in peace and quiet.
The optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit you can link up and boost, connecting with another Champion 3000-watt inverter for more power.
All backed up with a 3-year warranty, you can rely on our quality and support.
Why Choose LPG?
- CHEAPER – The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs, around 30% – 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol.
- FLEXIBILITY – Longer run time? Simply use a bigger cylinder with no limitations from the internal fuel tank.
- CLEANER EMISSIONS – Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or petrol-free campsites.
- EASY STORAGE – No bad smells and minimal risk of spillage.
- LOWER MAINTENANCE – Lower maintenance costs due to cleaner running leading to an extended life of various generator components, unlike petrol which decays over time to hinder operation.
- FAST REFUEL – Simply connect up a new bottle and go!
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
ALL NEWLY MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS ARE EU STAGE V COMPLIANT.
|Starting Watts||4500 Petrol / 4500 LPG|
|Max Watts||3000 Petrol / 3000 LPG|
|Rated Watts||2800 Petrol / 2520 LPG|
|AC Load||1 x 240V 16amp
2 x 240v 13 Amp (adapter)
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.58 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Regulator Type||37mBar (Included)|
|Noise Level @ 7m||58 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H (Fully Assembled)||44 x 29.2 x 45 cm|
|Weight||21.5 kg (47.4 lbs)|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||11.5 / 34 (Propane) hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|