A larger off-grid solar lighting kit using a larger PV panel for where more power is needed. Uses an MPPT charge controller to match panel to battery voltage and enable more power to be delivered.
Ideal for stables, boats, motorhomes and many other applications.
In the UK this will power: Ten LED lights for up to 14 h/day in summer or 4 h/day in winter
- 325W solar PV panel (1721×1016 mm)
- Mounting bracket suitable for any flat surface, wall or roof with adjustable tilt
- MPPT Charge controller to control charge into the battery. Small DC loads can be powered directly from the EcoBoost controller by way of two USB charging ports
- 12V LED lights eg Apollo
- 12V USB outlet to enable phone chargers etc to be connected USB dual port socket
- 12V fuse box to connect lighting circuits fuse box
- Blade fuses for the above fuses
- Battery – a 12V leisure battery is suitable eg. Varta LFD90 12V 90Ah
- Cable to connect panel to charge controller,
- Cable to connect battery and lights to fuse block Multi-Core Flex