This 300Ah 2V battery can be used to create a bespoke storage system made up of multiple 2V batteries to form a 12V/24V/48V. It can also be used as a replacement battery for systems that already consist of 300Ah 2V AGM batteries.
Benefits of AGM batteries:
In AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) batteries, all electrolyte is absorbed into a special sponge made of glass fibre. Important benefits of AGM batteries include:
– Maintenance free: No need for liquid or electrolyte top-up.
– Extremely safe: non-spillable and completely sealed, with protective covering of the terminals.
– Long service life: longer-lasting than standard wet-cell batteries due to less degradation and corrosion inside the battery.
– Low self-discharge rate: AGM batteries are less prone to sulphation and hold charge for longer than flooded batteries.
– Highly resilient: good resistance to shock and vibration, and their position doesn’t have to be upright all the time.
– Better recovery from deep discharge: AGM batteries can withstand deep discharges better than flooded batteries.