This waterproof, affordable, high efficiency Photonic Universe 200W monocrystalline solar panel is perfect for permanent outdoor use to provide free electricity to charge a 12V battery to power hundreds of devices and electrical appliances.
The long-lasting monocrystalline solar cells and the tough, sealed, aluminium frame will provide years and years of consistent, free power. The waterproof design ensures that the panel can be used in all weather conditions.
The panel comes with 1m of special solar cable which can operate at high roof temperatures, with minimum power losses. A pair of male / female MC4 connectors are crimped on the end of the cable for easy connection to other solar panels, extension leads or your existing system (MC4 connectors can also be cut off when wiring to screw terminals of a solar charge controller).
Each individual solar panel is thoroughly tested to the highest quality standards, and labelled with a unique serial number for further quality control and increased warranty protection.
Several of these panels may be connected in parallel or series to generate extra power for your needs.
Please note that this solar panel requires a 20A solar charge controller for charging batteries:
- For 12V batteries it requires a high efficiency 20A MPPT solar charge controller / regulator
- For 24V batteries or battery banks, a standard 20A solar charge controller / regulator may be used with this solar panel, although a high efficiency MPPT controller will have a stronger output and shorter charging time for your battery.
- Peak power: 200W
- Maximum power voltage: 38.80V
- Maximum power current: 5.15A
- Open circuit voltage: 45.00V
- Short circuit current: 5.80A
- Power tolerance: 0/+3%
- Dimensions: 132 x 99 x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 15.5 kg
- Mounting holes for installation
- 2 x 1m of high quality single core solar cable 4.0mm² cross section
- Male and female MC4 connectors