2000W 48V WIND TURBINE WITH 3 BLADES AND TAIL FURLING MECHANISM
We offer finance on this product, please fill out the form below to express interest and a member of the team will get back to you.
This powerful 2000W 48V wind turbine provides an efficient and reliable source of electricity for both on-grid and off-grid applications. This turbine is designed for use in a wide range of locations with medium to strong wind speeds. For example, in areas such as open fields, coastal areas, and high ground. It is suitable for a variety of applications, including power generation for remote locations, industrial sites, agriculture, off-grid and hybrid household power systems and for telecommunications purposes.
This wind generator is also the perfect addition to any solar charging kit to supplement energy production (particularly useful for charging at night time or in countries with reduced winter sunlight).
This wind turbine has been specifically engineered to maximise power generation whilst ensuring optimum safety. In addition to the standard breaking and safety features, this wind turbine also includes an innovative aerodynamic tail furling mechanism, which forces the blades of the turbine to turn away from excessive incoming wind to prevent damage to the generator.
This 2000W 48V wind turbine is expertly designed to provide stable and reliable power. Important characteristics include:
- Robust design: The casing of this turbine is made of strong cast aluminium alloy to ensure long-lasting use in harsh conditions.
- 3 blade construction: Optimised design for medium and high wind speeds, making it the perfect turbine for open and coastal areas
- Tail furling safety mechanism: In abnormally high wind conditions, the turbine will pivot the blades to face away from the wind. This reduces their speed of rotation, preventing any damage to the turbine such as excessive strain to the blades or generator overheating. The blades will be automatically repositioned once a safe wind speed is detected.
- Aerodynamic optimisation: The blades are optimally shaped for maximum efficiency and protection from strong winds.
- Automatic wind detection: The tail vane automatically seeks out the best wind direction and re-orients the turbine accordingly.
- Easy installation: Assembly of the turbine is extremely straightforward and requires minimal effort.
The maximum output of this wind turbine is not strictly limited to a specific power rating. Although this wind turbine is rated to produce 2000W at a wind speed of 12 metres per second, when exposed to strong winds it has the potential to exceed its nominal rating.
This wind turbine produces three-phase AC output and therefore requires a triple wire connection to a suitable charge controller.
A suitable pole for mounting is required (not included). Pole recommendations can be found in the Installation tab.
Click on the Details and Specifications tab for more information about this product.
Number of blades: 3
Rated power: 2000W
Rated voltage: 48V
Start-up wind speed: 2.5m/s
Rated wind speed: 12 m/s
Blade material: High-strength Nylon Composite
Generator case: Die-cast Aluminium
Diameter of blades: 3.2m
Compliance: CE, GMC, TUV
Bolts / Nuts included
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.