This high-efficiency, waterproof 180W monocrystalline solar panel is perfect for permanent outdoor use to provide free electricity for charging 12V batteries to power various applications. The panel is ideal for curved roofs on boats, caravans, motorhomes, RVs etc. because it can easily fit to the shape of the roof when mounted. This panel can be instantly fitted using the peelable adhesive backing attached to the panel, or can also be secured using self-tapping screws, tenax fasteners or even zipping (not supplied).
- Special textured surface significantly reduces light reflection and improves performance in low light and cloudy conditions
- Robust construction using plastic reinforced with glass fibre creates a sturdy and durable solar panel
- Incredibly light (only 3.65kg) and very thin (just 2mm) which is great for motorhome and caravan roofs
- High resistance to salt water environments and the sealed waterproof design make this solar panel perfect for boats and marine applications
- 100% made in Austria to the highest European quality standards using Austrian and German components. IEC certified.
The textured surface of this solar panel reduces the reflection of light whilst maximising the absorption of light from every possible angle. This ensures high performance in low light or cloudy conditions, or when the light falls at an angle (in the morning, evening or winter).
The fibreglass plastic used in this solar panel is very strong and durable. Soft and sealed edges of the solar panel make it resilient to mechanical impact on the sides and help avoid long term delamination.
The solar panel is fitted with 2 x 0.9m cable (4.0mm2 cross section) with waterproof MC4 compatible connectors which can be used for easy connectivity to your existing system, linking several panels together or for connecting 4mm extension cable.
Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 180W
- Maximum power voltage: 20.6V
- Maximum power current: 9A
- Open circuit voltage: 24.8V
- Short circuit current: 9.4A
- Dimensions: 1595 x 699 x 2 mm
- Weight: 3.65 kg